You have no items in your shopping cart.
Delivery and returns
Who do you ship orders with?
We use two postal services for the delivery of our orders. Australia Post and Fastway Couriers.
What are your order processing times?
- Orders are processed and shipped from Monday-Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
- We endeavor to ship orders within 24 hours of ordering. Orders placed before 12pm Australian Eastern time will in most cases ship the same day, the exception being public holidays, or during promotions and sale events – during these times orders may be delayed up to 48 hours. In the case that an item is out of stock you will be notified that there may be a delay in the shipment of your order.
- Orders placed after 12pm on Fridays or during the weekend will not be shipped until the following Monday.
- If we have problems processing your order, we will contact you via email or the phone number you have provided – please ensure you enter these details correctly. • Please note - if a payment method such as E-Cheque has been chosen there will be a delay in completing your order while we wait for the cheque to clear.
How will I know when my order has been shipped?
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking details. Please ensure you type in your email correctly to ensure you receive notifications regarding your order.
- If you do not receive an email from us upon placing your order please check your junk or spam folder. If you have no record of an email from us, please contact us as it’s possible the email you have used to register has been misspelt and we are unable to contact you.
Can I request a delivery date?
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee delivery dates. When placing your order, if you require delivery of your order before a certain date – it’s best to contact us first so we can advise if this is achievable or not prior to making your order. You can email requests to email@example.com. Milk & Co will not refund or return the cost of orders that are not received by any particular date.
How can I track my order?
If your tracking number begins with a ‘6’ it has been shipped with Australia Post. You can track your order at AusPost. If your tracking number begins with XA or VA it has been shipped with Fastway Couriers.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
All orders are shipped standard delivery, which can take anywhere from 3-5 business days (which excludes weekends and public holidays). Standard delivery time to Western Australia is 4-6 business days. Delivery to remote areas may take longer.
Please note the following exceptions…
- Delivery times listed above are from the time your order is dispatched, not from the time you place your order. So make sure to count the days from the date you have received a confirmation email confirming the dispatch of your order.
- Business days are Monday-Friday, weekends and public holidays are not included!
- Delivery to remote areas may take longer than standard delivery times.
- While we rely on these companies to provide delivery services, due to the unpredictable nature of these services, which are beyond our control - we cannot guarantee delivery times.
What if my order hasn’t arrived in the estimated time?
- You can check the status of your delivery via Australia Post Tracking or call Australia Post directly on 13 11 18 and quote your tracking number.
- Or via Fastway Couriers
- Check with your local post office or mail center to see if they are holding it there for you. In cases of inaccessible addresses, when an order is too large to fit in the designated mail area or if you are not home – your order may be returned to the local mail center. In most cases a delivery card will be left to notify you of this, however not always.
- If you are having a parcel delivered to your work or a public address, check with your colleagues or the mailroom to see if they have accepted your parcel on your behalf.
- International orders are shipped at your own risk, damaged items delivered through international shipping methods will not be replaced or refunded.
- Shipping can take anywhere from 5-21 business days depending on where in the world you are ordering from. Orders may be subject to delays in customs pending particular items. Should there be any delay in your order you will be notified via the email you have provided.
- Due to high shipping costs internationally for certain countries, some orders are not eligible for standard international shipping rates and may incur extra charges after an order is placed.
- Custom shipping rates are based on the size and weight of an order.
- Customers whose orders are not eligible for standard international shipping will be notified via their email after placing an order. At which point they can choose to proceed with extra fees if necessary, alter their order to meet weight requirements or cancel altogether.
- All products are checked from quality before dispatch, and while we try our best to ensure that all products are delivered to you in perfect condition – the product may be damaged in the delivery process.
- If your item is damaged in transit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible please attach photos of the damage to support your claim.
- All returns must be made within 14 days of purchase. Please notify Milk & Co if you experience any issues with your order prior to returning any items. When returning an item please include a note containing your name, order number, and reason for return. Items returned without any of the above information will not be accepted.
- At the time of ordering it is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details. Should you enter the wrong address, we are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense.
- All parcels returned to sender (Milk & Co Head Office) due to incorrect address supplied by the customer, acceptance refusal or unclaimed from the Post Office will incur a return fee. Customers who wish to have their parcel resent to them will be required to pay the re-postage fee.
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items stolen, lost or damaged after delivery has taken place.
- We will endeavor to follow up on any missing or lost parcels with Australia Post and Fastway Couriers on your behalf. Should you believe your parcel is missing or lost please contact us at email@example.com
- On purchasing with us at Milk & Co online you are accepting these terms.